Ecliptiq Audio DAWN For NATiVE iNSTRUMENTS KONTAKT
Dawn is the second installment of Ecliptiq Audio’s series featuring Qadra, a cutting-edge and versatile Kontakt engine capable of layering, morphing, blending and shaping any types of sounds with each other. Dawn is specialized in plucks, keys and synth one-shots.
……:::::: FEATURES ::::::……
• Dawn lets you layer up to 4 of the 80 multisampled sound sources and shape them to your taste.
• Morph between the layers seamlessly with the automatable xy pad.
• Dawn is equipped with 4 independent LFOs and envelopes. You can assign them to any of the 7 modulatable parameters each layer has.
• Dawn’s turbocharged arpeggiator section gives you the ability to create elaborate sequences within seconds.
• Dawn comes with flexible randomization functions to get over the creative block. You can randomize each part separately alongside with the sound sources and the sequencers.
• Dawn has a built-in preset manager to quickly access the factory and the user presets. Besides the 160 factory presets, you can save up to 240 of your own patches.
……:::::: Product Specifications ::::::……
• Format: Native Instruments Kontakt
• 80 Multi-Sampled Plucks, Keys And Synths
• Built-In Preset Menu With 160 Presets
• LFO, Envelope And XY Pad Modulation
• Randomization Possibilities
• Powerful Layering Engine
• 24-Bit/44.1KHz WAV Samples
• PC & Mac Compatible
• 4.9GB Content
• 100% Royalty-Free
• Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt v5.7.3+ or higher.