GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 for 32/64.
GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 Overview
GSi VB3-II is the result of almost 15 years of study, research, experimentation and development of the simulation of a vintage Hammond B3 organ. It is the evolution of the GSi VB3 1.4 with a new sound, a new parameter set, endless possibility of sound customization.
Features of GSi VB3-II v1.0.1
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 free download.
•Full polyphony (61 upper + 61 lower + 25 pedals = 147 notes)
•91 modeled tonewheels with accurate phase synchronization
•Adjustable leakage noise and cross modulation between tonewheels
•A total of 22 different tonewheel generators to choose from
•Generator shaping for a total of 154 generator combinations
•Adjustable global tuning from 430 to 450 Hz
•Foldback on 16″ deactivatable
•Resistor wiring with multiple options
•Realistic “run” motor wow & flutter
•Busbars and 9 key contact simulation
•Two separate sets of drawbars per manual
•Full “inverted octave” presets
•String Bass with adjustable release time
•Loudness “robbing” effect
•Single triggered percussion with natural capacitor discharge/recharge
•Adjustable Percussion Level & Decay
•Vibrato/Chorus virtual scanner
•Adjustable Vibrato Scanner depth & mix
•Separated Upper and Lower V/C tablets with smooth switching
•Dynamic tube overdrive simulation
•Digital stereo reverb
•Rotary speaker simulation with virtual microphone positioning
•Rotors “Front Stop” brake position
•Very low CPU consumption
•Advanced MIDI Learn function with import/export of custom mappings
•Upper and Lower manuals SPLIT with adjustable split point
•Adjustable output level
•Supports pedal sustain
•Custom programmer with import/export of Programs and Banks
•…and many more.
VB3-II features deep editing of all Organ and Rotary Speaker parameters organized in separate windows. The parameters are organized in sections and represented as dropdown menus if they consist in lists of elements to choose from, check boxes if they consist in options to toggle, or horizontal sliders if they respond to a range of values spanning from 0 to 127.
July 19, 2018 – Version 1.0.1
– Added global setting “Lower Octave Up if Split” to shift lower manual by one octave when the split function is active
– The MIDI CC assigned to the Rotary Speed lever now accepts values 95 for Fast and in the middle for Stop
– Added functions to the FILES Menu for resetting the whole Bank or restoring the factory Bank
– Responds to MIDI “All Notes Off” message (CC #123, value 0)
– Changed mouse response to the Program label: left-click for opening the Program list, right click for editing the Program name
– Fixed problem with upper manual responding on both channels 1 and 2 when swapping upper and lower channels
– Fixed problem with editing windows not appearing on the foreground in some hosts under OSX
– Fixed problem with the Program list not being downloaded correctly by some hosts
GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: GSi VB3-II v1.0.1
- Setup File Name: GSi VB3-II v1.0.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Homepage:- http://www.genuinesoundware.com/?a=showproduct&b=44
System Requirements For GSi VB3-II v1.0.1
Before you start GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start GSi VB3-II v1.0.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for GSi VB3-II v1.0.1. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.