PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 for 32/64.
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Free Download Latest Version for MAC OS. It is full offline installer standalone setup of PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 for macOS.
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Overview
Studio One® 4 was designed with ease of use at its core. It seamlessly combines the time-tested and proven recording studio model with today’s beat- and loop-oriented production process so you can bring musical ideas to sonic reality more quickly than ever before.
An efficient, single-screen interface houses an unlimited number of tracks, intuitive editing tools, and advanced virtual instruments. Spend your precious time creating music instead of wondering what to click next. Studio One doesn’t dictate how you work or what you work on.
Studio One is your creative companion from start to finish. The Start page provides what you need to kickstart your creative process—open projects, set parameters, and check for updates and tips. From there, the Song page is all about recording, arranging, editing, and mixing your music with a complete set of virtual instruments, effects, and groundbreaking arrangement tools. Then, assemble and master your music in the Project page. Even better, the Project and Song pages are linked so if you need just that one little change in your master or stems, switch to the Song page, tweak, and mix back automatically to the Project. No other program accomplishes such an effortless transition as you move from the initial creative inspiration to the finished, mastered production.
Forget laborious transposition, cutting, pasting, and moving when arranging. With Scratch Pads to test out arrangements, an Arranger track that makes moving sections of songs around as easy as moving parts, and the groundbreaking Harmonic Editing—the most flexible chord track implementation ever—no other program can approach the ease of arranging and songwriting that Studio One 4 delivers.
The new Studio One is all about you.
Studio One 4 is a major update that combines the best of the traditional recording studio model with the modern methods of creating beat- and groove-oriented music. Thanks to flexible tools designed for creative musicians, Studio One 4 doesn’t dictate how you work—you do. You truly can work better, faster.
The new Chord Track with Harmonic Editing makes it easy to prototype songs, thanks to flexible transposition, key modulation, and chord substitution for note data and audio. The Impact drum module has been reborn as Impact XT, where you can create complete arrangements in a highly developed, sophisticated production environment. Patterns bring the concept of step sequencing into the 21st century with the fastest way yet to come up with drum and percussion parts. Sample One XT turns Sample One into not just a true sampler that can record data from anywhere within the program, but a powerhouse for slicing, dicing, and rearranging loops and beats.
With Studio One 4, you create music on your terms: Create without boundaries, produce without limits.
New features and Improvements:
• Studio One 4 Prime available
• [Impact XT] Keep MIDI note assignment when using “Clear Pad” or “Clear Bank”
• [Impact XT] “Show in Finder/Explorer” option in pad context menu
• [Sample One XT] Improved backwards compatibility
• [Pattern Editor] Improved Variation selection (clickable area)
• [Pattern Editor] Added tool tips for columns
• [Drum Editor] Note color by pitch reflects pad colors when Impact XT is used
• Improved editors scrolling, zoom and focus behavior
• Ripple Edit now also working in Audio Editor
• Default color for chords
• Light Theme adjustments
• The editors have a minimum size now
• Various user interface design corrections
• Various localization fixes
The following issues have been fixed:
• [Arranger] Song Offset Causes Time Ruler Numbers to Disappear on Zoom
• [Arranger] Transform does not work for Pattern
• [Arranger] Crash in track navigation with shift+arrow key
• [Arranger] Crash on creating an audio track when no input device is selected
• [Arranger] Unable to use up/down arrows to scroll tracks w/ collapsed folders
• [Arranger] Can’t drag .musicloop with pattern to audio track
• [Arranger Track] „Don’t follow Track“ setting causes errors
• [Arranger Track] Events don’t follow correctly on tracks with different time
• [Chord Track] Auto-scroll not working when Chord Track is last or only header
• [Chord Track] Duplicating chord blocks doesn’t retain original color
• [Chord Track] Follow Mode not visible in minimum screen resolution
• [Chord Track] Inconsistent behavior when editing chords (Resize adjacent)
• [Drum Editor] “Duplicate” inserts notes at wrong position
• [Impact XT + Sample One XT] Automation orphaned from v3 to v4
• [Impact XT] Follow Tempo produces clicks
• [Impact XT] V3 mono outs 1-8 change to stereo out 9-16 in V4
• [Low Latency Monitoring] Bounce renders empty if Monitor on w/ Ampire
• [Macros] Moving groups sometimes deletes the selected page
• [Macros] Note Length not applied correctly to last chord in a part
• [Macros] Note selection not accurate
• [Melodyne] Detached window opens in wrong size, and sometimes freezes
• [Mixer] Input insert bin – only half of the vertical space is used
• [Mixer] VCA channel is muted after reload song
• [Music Editor] No consecutive X:Y drag actions possible after note insert with
arrow tool (double click+hold)
• [Music Editor] No NoteOff generated on first loop cycle for overlapping notes
• [Pattern Editor] Automation Lane Changes on Loop
• [Pattern Editor] Drum Mode automation lane not changing to related pitch on
• [Pattern Editor] VST2 Automation in Pattern shows current value for every note
• [Preferences] “Copy external files when saving song” option ignored on samples
dropped on Impact XT & Sample One XT
• [Presence XT] Editor icon picker has no contrast
• [Sample One XT] Free LFO works the other way around
• [Sample One XT] Freezes on exchanging 96K samples while song is playing
• [Sample One XT] issues with S1 v3 presets
• [Sample One XT] Pitch not responding on LFO, Env or pitch-bend when “Follow
Song Tempo” is enabled
• [Sample One XT] Wrong Filter parameter states when loading v3 song
• [Scratch Pad] Bar offset is ignored
• [Scratch Pad] Wrong part size when using negative numerical start value
• [Scratch Pad] Possible to extend Part start beyond Scratch Pad causing
unexpected length of the Part
• [Scratch Pad] Offset event w/ Melodyne edits not copying to new Scratch Pad
• [Slate Raven] Applying touch automation selects the track instead of writing
• [Slate Raven] Crash when removing inserts from the channel editor
• [Slate Raven] Display ID Index Shift
• AAF Audio on single track with automation not imported
• AAF import of certain Samplitude files not working
• Beat offset and Start/End Markers in Song Templates
• Bounces are cut by latency reported by plug-in
• Certain legacy songs won’t save
• Context menu latches focus item on mouse down
• Crash on switching presets inside u-he Diva AU
• Crash when switching patterns with different control lane parameters
• Cue Mix section of FX channels cropped
• Duplicate complete omits an automation envelope
• Event Inspector cannot have arbitrary size anymore
• Extension dialog uses multiple font baselines
• Inverted color of fader bar-graph
• Multi instrument size issue
• Qwerty keyboard issue with Record Offset
• Scroll handle disappearing on lists with horizontal and vertical scrollbar
• Shift Root (Alt + Scroll) causes focus on Menu
• Time signature markers can’t be deleted
• Transport bar elements hidden (language dependent)
• VST support plugin not connected to Artist flavor
• XML import doesn’t work with Cubase 8 demo song
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1
- Setup File Name: PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1.zip
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
System Requirements For PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1
Before you start PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Free Download
Click on below button to start PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.
Click on below button to start PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for PreSonus Studio One 4 Professional v4.0.1. This would be compatible with macOS.